– Bronwen Clune from Culture Amp
– Scott Handsaker from Startup Victoria
– Peter Bradd from StartupAUS
We pulled together a great panel to discuss “What Corporates can learn from Startups”. On the panel with me were:
– Alan Noble from Google
– Geoff Gourlay from Impact Investment Fund
– Patrick Barrett from ECAL
– Mark Drasutis from News Corp
As part of the Sunrise conference this year I had the chance to interview the amazing Jost Stollmann from Tyro. Thanks to Niki and the guys from Blackbird for pulling the conference together. Really valuable for the whole sector and great fun too.
Tony Surtees is one of the best known players in the Australian start-up scene. He’s done everything, including a corporate life with Yahoo! to being an entrepreneur, investor, advisor, mentor and many more things. His latest venture is Zeetings.com. I sat down and talked to him about Zeetings and Tony’s thoughts on the startup scene.